- PEOPLE is one of the only media brands with powerful, exclusive partnerships with all key award shows including the Emmys, SAG, Grammys and Oscars®.
- The PEOPLE Magazine Awards, a two-hour television event honoring the cultural forces of the year, aired on NBC in December 2014.
- 2014 marked PEOPLE’s 40th birthday as the #1 celebrity news and entertainment magazine brand, which reaches 69 million consumers (across print and digital platforms) PLUS more than 17 million across social platforms.
- PEOPLE ranked as Hottest Celebrity/Entertainment Magazine on Adweek's Hot List 2013.
- PEOPLE is the awards season authority with an exclusive “Women + the Red Carpet: The Dream that Inspires Action” research study.
- PEOPLE’s lively, one-of-a-kind entertainment and celebrity coverage now has even more on-the-go fun and buzz: PEOPLE can now be enjoyed on Snapchat’s new mobile platform, Discover, which is available for free download; and daily editions feature 10 “Snaps” consisting of PEOPLE photos, stories, and videos.