- First published in 1967, Practical Boat Owner is acknowledged as the best title in the world for boat maintenance and repair advice, together with seamanship skills relevant to both novices and seasoned sailors alike.
- It provides trustworthy advice and information for boaters by highly experienced marine journalists.
- Our editorial team members are also typical readers - buying a boat for £500 on eBay and slowly renovating it through a series of published features over two years.
- ABC circulation of 29,078 (print and digital editions Jan-Dec 2013).
- Practical Boat Owner’s online forum has attracted over 940,000 posts across 93,000 threads.