- Sunset was the winner of the 2014 National Magazine Award for General Excellence in the Service and Lifestyle Category.
- Sunset’s Savor the Central Coast was named one of 2013’s Top 5 California festivals by The Huffington Post.
- Sunset launched “Sunset Talks,” gathering Silicon Valley and industry leaders to discuss the topics most important to readers.
- Sunset readers have a $466,475 median household net worth — sixth highest among all magazines.
- The Sunset International Wine Competition, with nearly 3,000 entries in 2013, is widely considered to be the most important wine competition in the United States.
- Sunset events, attracting 30,000+ participants annually, garnered three min+Folio FAME awards in 2014: Best Overall Consumer Event (Celebration Weekend), Best Epicurean Event (Savor the Central Coast), and Best Out-of-the-box Sponsorship Concept (Re-Imagine the Sunset Home).
- Almost all (96%) of Sunset subscribers are wine drinkers, consuming 10 million glasses of wine in an average week!
Brand Sales Directors:
Diane DePaul and Amy Olmstead