- First published in 1906, featuring a Portrait Study of King Edward VII and his J class yacht Britannia.
- Written by sailors for sailors and packed with reader benefits from novice to yachtmaster.
- Trusted seamanship advice, comprehensive boat and gear tests, plus clear sailing destination guides from some of the best writers in the business.
- Successfully campaigned for the restoration iconic ketch of Gipsy Moth IV and its second circumnavigation 40 years after that of Sir Francis Chichester.
- Created the defining “Crash Test Boat” series in 2011 to demonstrate first hand the pitfalls of sailing, including boat capsize and explosion in print and online.