Our brands span the globe. We believe in diversity. Not just because it’s our responsibility as an industry leader but because it’s fundamental to the informed discourse that shapes our history.We recruit, hire and develop talent from a range of backgrounds. We’re at our best in an open, inclusive work environment that values good ideas and different voices.
Sponsored EventsWe are proud to sponsor events through our various brands, including:
- People en Español’s Festival, a full-day celebration of Hispanic heritage, music and culture.
- Essence Festival, the largest yearly gathering of African-American musical talent in the world.
Communities at Time Inc.Our community groups provide open networks for communication, mentorship, socializing and volunteering. The groups help employees appreciate the strengths of our diverse workforce and encourage development through events and programs. Supported groups include:
- A3: Asian American Association
- BEAT: Black Employees at Time Inc.
- HOLA@Time Inc.: Hispanic and Latino employees
- OUT@Time Inc.: LGBT employees and their partners, families, friends and co-workers
- WIT: Women in Technology
- Media Upstarts: Employees just starting their career