- Held in support of homelessness charity Crisis, the experience highlights the charity’s work to educate and support those in need.
- The experience was Highly Commended at the 2013 PPA Awards for Best Consumer Event and was shortlisted for the 2014 British Media Awards Event of the Year and 2014 PPA Awards for Best Consumer Event.
- The buzz around the event starts early with requests for advanced ticket bookings and event details. Many readers attend every Livingetc House Tours event held.
- Tickets typically sell out for this inspiring event, which sees hundreds of readers carrying their Livingetc branded bags through some of London’s most upmarket neighbourhoods.
- The events were launched in March 2011 and are now in their third year.
Livingetc House Tours
The unique and highly acclaimed annual live event where homes featured in the magazine open their doors to readers, bringing the brand to life.
The sellout Livingetc House Tours are held in London and allow readers and their friends to step inside the incredible homes featured in Livingetc magazine and view them first-hand. For 2014, Livingetc created the special Livingetc House Tours Plus in west London’s Notting Hill. Readers joined the team for an exclusive and inspirational visit to four homes previously featured in Livingetc, plus explored the pop-up Livingetc House.
It was styled by the magazine’s creative team and filled with the latest ideas and new directions in interiors. Visitors listened to a talk on how to shape and style ideas for their own space, given by the Livingetc team at the nearby iconic Electric Cinema, then wandered around the Notting Hill area, making the most of special shopping offers at local stores. Plus, as a parting gift, they received a free three-month print subscription to Livingetc.
The Livingetc House Tours has an international reach with several readers flying in from Europe, and even Australia, to attend
In Your Video Player
MORE ABOUT Livingetc