Time Inc. Pinpoint: Snapshots
Based on over a dozen studies conducted across 2012 and 2013, we can attribute demonstrable R.O.I. through Pinpoint
- More than $370 million in incremental sales attributable to initiatives within Time Inc. properties.
- Positive impact on in-store sales, with an 11 percent average lift per campaign
- An average payback of $17 for every dollar spent on advertising.
Time Inc. Pinpoint: What You Need to Know
- Leverages shopper data from 60-plus million households and analytics from Nielsen Catalina Solutions
- Provides purchase-based targeting across our digital network
- Measures ROI, including retail sales, brand loyalty and purchase frequency