- In its first two months, Instant.me’s network grew to more than 50 leading digital artists.
- Instant launched at Vidcon 2016, surprising fans with an instant party featuring the Instant launch squad: Baby Ariel, RudanC, Teala Dunn, and Jake Paul.
- 10 videos are released every morning on Instant.me. The content also lives natively on Instant’s social channels.
- Instant’s ad revenue is driven entirely by branded and native content. Degree Women is Instant’s exclusive launch partner through 2016.
- The New York Times called Instant “Time Inc.’s shiny new digital celebrity site.”
Instant is a mobile-first video experience exclusively for Millennials and Gen Z covering the “new famous” and the digital space.
Instant is the first editorial outlet exclusively dedicated to covering digital artists.