- People is one of the only media brands with powerful, exclusive partnerships with all key award shows including the Emmys, SAG, Grammys and Oscars®.
- People/Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN) is a free, ad-supported app and streaming video service that can be viewed on connected devices, mobile and the Web. PEN offers more than 100 hours of original programming including The Jess Cagle Interview, Bingeworthy, People Cover Story and People Features.
- Investigation Discovery and People partnered for a 10-part series last fall -- People Magazine Investigates -- which was renewed for Season 2. It tackles some of history’s most notorious crimes while focusing on stories behind the headlines, the impact on families, and potential new evidence.
- People Now – the 20-minute daily online show with host Jeremy Parsons on People.com/peoplenow – was renewed for a third year and reaches 3.9MM monthly UVs cross-platform. (Omniture/Discover 2016).
- People is ranked Hottest Celebrity/Entertainment Magazine on Adweek's Hot List for four consecutive years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016).
- People’s lively, one-of-a-kind entertainment and celebrity coverage now has even more on-the-go fun and buzz: People can now be enjoyed on Snapchat’s new mobile platform, Discover, which is available for free download; and daily editions feature 10 “Snaps” consisting of People photos, stories, and videos.