- The Southern Living concert series, Biscuits & Jam, launched in 2011 to celebrate Southern artists such as St. Paul & The Broken Bones and Zac Brown Band in staff-produced video and live events across the region.
- Southern Living was named Adweek's Hottest Home Magazine in 2013, in both the Readers’ Choice and Editor’s Choice awards.
- Southern Living was honored with 24 industry awards the last two years, including an Eddie for Best Regional Single Article in the 2013 FOLIO awards and winner of the 2013 MIN Editorial & Designer Awards for the Repackaging of Archived Content.
- The brand’s popular football franchise, The South’s Best Tailgate, generates half a million online votes each year.
- The Southern Living Plant Collection was honored with a Plant of the Year award for our Mahonia, ‘Soft Caress’ at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in London.
- In March 2014 the brand expanded its style coverage beyond home and table with its first-ever celebrity cover, featuring Hayden Panettiere, star of the hit TV series “Nashville.”