- The My Country Business feature celebrating female entrepreneurs has featured well-known names such as Pearl Lowe and Josie da Bank.
- The annual My Country Business Awards showcase women at the start of their country business journey. Partners include Barbour and Yeo Valley.
- The brand has secured former TV Dragon-Doug Richard’s School for Startups as the main My Country Business Awards prize sponsor in 2014.
- Following a small-scale launch, the My Country Business franchise has grown to include business awards, events, mentoring and regular sharing of business case studies.
- Over 1.2 million British women are currently self-employed, and many are country-based. This new generation of savvy business-women has meant that the My Country Business franchise is now an integral part of the Country Homes & Interiors brand.
Country Homes & Interiors: My Country Business
Celebrating and developing a community of country-based entrepreneurs.
My Country Business is an established franchise of Country Homes & Interiors, celebrating a new generation of savvy entrepreneurs who live and work in the British countryside.
My Country Business and its associated awards and events reach an audience of over 1 million consumers across print and digital platforms
In Your Video Player
MORE ABOUT COUNTRY HOMES & INTERIORS