- Entertainment Weekly Editors moderated 15 Comic-Con panels.
- Entertainment Weekly released a daily e-blast Comic-Con Newsletter that reached over 1 million Entertainment Weekly consumers a day.
- Over 300 celebrities, filmmakers and VIPs attended EW’s closing night party at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Talent that came through Entertainment Weekly’s Photo & Digital Studio included: Hugh Jackman, Sandra Bullock, Harrison Ford, Scarlett Johannsen, the casts of Game of Thrones, True Blood and many, many more.
- Entertainment Weekly’s presence at Comic-Con generated over 270 million media impressions.
Entertainment Weekly at Comic-Con
EW’s Comic-Con Photo & Digital Studio and annual closing night party are the ultimate talent destinations for the leading stars in TV and film at the pop culture extravaganza.
EW.com gives fans the opportunity to see the stars and experience the excitement of the convention as its happening. We offer the best reporting and greatest access every year with exclusive scoops on the hottest movies, TV and comics at Comic-Con.
Entertainment Weekly’s 2013 PHOTO & DIGITAL STUDIO FEATURED 30 HOURS OF LIVE STREAMING INTERVIEWS OVER A FOUR-DAY PERIOD