- Award winners have been featured in the store windows of high-end retailers Harrods and Heal’s, as well as exhibited at premium trade show Decorex.
- Past winners range from household names Sir Terence Conran and Sir James Dyson CBE, to new talents Edward Barber OBE, RDI, and Jay Osgerby OBE, RDI.
- Proud winners such as Laura Ashley, CP Hart and Holloways of Ludlow carry the Awards branding on shop windows, websites and even delivery vehicles.
- The Homes & Gardens Designer Awards are judged by some of the biggest names in British design, including Matthew Hilton, Nick Munro and Robin Levien.
- The Homes & Gardens Designer Awards celebrate designers at all stages of their career, from recent graduates via the Young Designer Award through to design luminaries recognised by the Lifetime Achievement Award, such as Zeev Aram and Mary Fox Linton.
Homes & Gardens Designer Awards
Prestigious awards celebrating the best products and designers in the interiors industry.
The Homes & Gardens Designer Awards deliver an annual snapshot of the most exciting contemporary design in Britain today by celebrating the best talent across 10 home interiors categories, as judged by a panel of design experts. Now in its 15th year, the awards take place each spring at an evening gala event.
A glittering champagne reception is held for 300 industry guests at the British Museum for the announcement of the winners
MORE ABOUT Homes & Gardens