- This was the Look brand’s first fully interactive issue to meet the demands of the tech savvy shopper.
- There was an even spread of engagement across the UK which was expected. But the Blippable content drove engagement and growth in our international audience, particularly in the US.
- The most popular content was ‘high street hottest’, the main beauty section where readers could star in their own beauty shoot and the interactive front cover.
- The interactive print issue brought strong commercial benefits, generating additional advertising revenue from high street retailers in particular.
- Readers were highly responsive to the hair and beauty videos and galleries - in fact, they dominated the top 20 most clicked on items.
LOOK Interactive Edition
Combining traditional print with new Augmented Reality technology Blippar, readers can shop, share and watch like never before via their smartphone or tablet.
A first for LOOK, this special edition offered readers three ways to shop everything in the magazine – ‘Blip to buy’ from the print version, ‘Tap to buy’ from the digital version and via the Look.co.uk’s online pop up shop.
19,260 blipps and 5,769 unique users interacted with the print issue - 35% increase in unique users from previous Blippar content
In Your Shopping Cart
MORE ABOUT LOOK