- MarieClaire@Work runs a monthly ‘Inspire&Mentor’ program where high profile, successful women personally mentor select readers.
- MarieClaire@Work is brought to life through an events program, including a day long boutique conference for career focused women, which in 2013 was partnered by NatWest bank.
- The conference included a key note speech from beauty entrepreneur, Jo Malone MBE, and a live debate with Kanya King, Dawn O'Porter and Trish Halpin.
- MarieClaire@Work’s social media activity includes an interactive MarieClaire@Work LinkedIn group.
- MarieClaire@Work has a research and insight facet, which powers content and expertise around our target audience.
An inspiring media destination for ambitious, successful and stylish career women.
MARIECLAIRE@WORK IS A CROSS-PLATFORM FRANCHISE THAT EXISTS IN PRINT, ONLINE, SOCIAL MEDIA, TABLET EDITION AND EMAIL NEWSLETTER
MORE ABOUT MARIE CLAIRE UK